Can not see the Import in my CP admin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can not see the Import in my CP admin

I tried to install the impex in my CMS 4.02 patch 1 to import the new WP but i can not see any IMPORT in my admin.

i read here that i should see IMPORT

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/

If you uploaded the files in the Impex Upload folder correctly you'll see the Import bit at the top of the left side menu in the admincp, i.e. above the 'Settings' button. If you don't see it there you haven't uploaded all the files, or you deleted them again after you ran the Install.

Comment

No i do not see them at all... nothing there

Comment

Try uploading the Impex files again, taking care that they are in exactly the right place. Don't think you should need to run the Impex install procedure again if you've already done that and got a confirmation it worked.

Comment

Oki i see it now thanks

Comment

Not to high jack your thread but I also uploaded it into my 4.0.2 site and don't see it in admincp.

I followed all instructions.

What did you find was your problem?

Comment

Try to close the admin and open once more. It came up after that. No problem it is not hijack about same problem

Comment

I'm having the same issue, installed Impex and it just keeps asking me for my customer #.... I enter my #, I get a redirect page and right back to it asking for my customer # again....

Comment

Well this is not the best version since it does not do Category better to import by hand actually.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X