Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SMF 1.1.4 -> VB 4.01 Posts are not showing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMF 1.1.4 -> VB 4.01 Posts are not showing.

I went through the importing process, followed all the steps, and everything seemed to work fine. When I go to the forum home page, I see the thread counts and post counts (they are accurate).

But when I go into a specific forum, it only shows the stickied topics. Even if I change the "Show threads from the ..." to last year, I still only get the stickied threads.

If anyone could shed some light, it would be appreciated. Here's my testing ground:

http://test-j7.mg2media.com/forum.php

thank you

Were you told to rebuild thread information after the import? Can you view a thread by id - showthread.php?t=xxxxx - actually, yes you can - here is one - http://test-j7.mg2media.com/showthre...o-What-a-slide . So they are there.

OK, I just noticed if I change Show Threads From 'Last Day' to 'Beginning', I can see them all. The problem is the date is wrong on all of them (which is why they don't show if you do it only for the Last Year). I'm not an Impex person, but usually there are instructions that are specific to the software you are importing from where you have to rebuild this or that to fix certain issues like dates. Are you sure you went through all the steps?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

After looking up through the manual I found the "rebuild thread information" that I had not noticed before, my bad, that resolved the issue. Thank you.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X