Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YZFRydn
    replied
    Copy your DB to new forum and just delete all threads.

Leave a comment:

• R1-Limited
    replied
    Originally posted by borbole View Post
    It is not weired because it is meant to convert to vb from other forums. Wheres to go from one version of vb to a higer one, upgrade is needed.
    Ok Maybe weird is the wrong word, perhaps then the word should have been lack of vision

So a customer comes by and says, hey, what if I want o just migrate my users over, no posts, no nothing, just user and password info.

Maybe customer is changing venues, migrating another forum, or perhaps, just perhaps, he simply has no clue as to what he wants and just figures hey what the hell, why not have an option in Empex to import / export users from VB to VB

Wow What a concept, I am a bloody genious
    Last edited by R1-Limited; Sat 27th Feb '10, 10:03am.

Leave a comment:

• borbole
    replied
    Originally posted by R1-Limited View Post
    I was going to VB 4.x to VB 4.02 PL2

I shut down my old site for awhile (Personal health & Financial) and resurrected it. I could had restored it all but decided to just do a straight 4.02PL2 install.

It is kind of wierd Empex does not support extracting from a Vbulletin product
    It is not weired because it is meant to convert to vb from other forums. Wheres to go from one version of vb to a higer one, upgrade is needed.

Leave a comment:

• R1-Limited
    replied
    I was going to VB 4.x to VB 4.02 PL2

I shut down my old site for awhile (Personal health & Financial) and resurrected it. I could had restored it all but decided to just do a straight 4.02PL2 install.

It is kind of wierd Empex does not support extracting from a Vbulletin product

Leave a comment:

• borbole
    replied
    You will need to upgrade your forum and run the impox. That is if you are converting to vb from another forum software.

Leave a comment:

• R1-Limited
    replied
    Never Mind, not worth the challange

Leave a comment:

• R1-Limited
    started a topic Migrating Only Users From Vb4.01 to VB4.02 with Impex

Migrating Only Users From Vb4.01 to VB4.02 with Impex

Can I export using Impex froma VB 4.01 system to import/migrate to a VB 4.02 pl1

I am just wanting the users from my older 4.x VB, Now that I am running vb 4.02 Can Impex do this?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X