X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aleksander
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynne View Post
    If you have a custom CMS, and you know you can import it into Wordpress, then that is probably your best best. Of course, try this on a test site first to see what, if any, issue arise after the two imports.
    Yep obviously all is still testing. Beside that I have to do a lot to place the line break for preview, all the screenshots attached etc. Maybe is faster to edit directly the VB4 database on the CMS section.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Originally posted by aleksander View Post
    Maybe I can import it in Wordpress and then into VB4? Maybe wordpress has a much "open minded" importing system
    If you have a custom CMS, and you know you can import it into Wordpress, then that is probably your best best. Of course, try this on a test site first to see what, if any, issue arise after the two imports.

Leave a comment:

• aleksander
    replied
    Ok I've managed to import the old forum with Impex. Now the problem is my CMS. Maybe I can import it in Wordpress and then into VB4? Maybe wordpress has a much "open minded" importing system

Leave a comment:

• aleksander
    replied
    No help?

Leave a comment:

• aleksander
    started a topic Can I use it this way?

Can I use it this way?

Hi guys I need to import 2 kind of data into VB4 I would like to know if Impex can do this:

1. As I am having issues upgrading my old 3.8.4 version of vb to the new VB4 (please refer to http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...not-only-forum), I would like to import only forum data to the new VB forum. There's a way to do this?
    2. I would like to import all my news and reviews into the CMS system. But my actual system is made by our developer so we're not using a CMS like wordpress, joomla, etc.

bye
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X