Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICannt.org
    replied
    I just tried doing another install with 4.0.1, with the flag impexdebug set to true, yet when it came up with the white frame it still didn't show anything.

Additionally, when it was at the white frame, I refreshed the page and it came up with the Firefox save file dialog asking to save the file index.php.
    I saved the file to my desktop hoping for some clue to this mystery, yet the file was 0KB and contained no data.

This is really starting to become quite frustrating, is there not one developer that has even LOOKED at this forum in the last 9 days? That's abysmal.

Leave a comment:

• ICannt.org
    replied
    I've tried doing an import using vB 3.8.4 PL2, and this time instead of coming up with a blank screen, I get just the header text, but not the completed info. (See attachment)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	impex2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	3677806

Leave a comment:

• ICannt.org
    replied
    Any ideas as to how to fix this?

Leave a comment:

• ICannt.org
    replied
    I did a test install via normal HTTP, yet it still came up with the white frame upon importing users.

Leave a comment:

• ICannt.org
    started a topic A couple of problems with Impex

A couple of problems with Impex

Hello,

I've run into a couple of problems whilst doing an import from phpBB3 to vB4.
    • When I did my first test import, it went successfully, except all the forum, usergroup, and user permissions didn't copy over; is there any way to rectify this?
    • I raged at the first install, so I deleted it. :P
      I created a new test forum, configured everything and uploaded it all, however, now, whenever I get to importing users, I click Run Module, put the path to the avatars and click Run, but then it just comes up with a blank white frame (see attachment), I've tried on multiple installs but to no avail.
      Could this be because the forum is running over https?

Thank you.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ICannt.org; Sun 24th Jan '10, 6:38am.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X