Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Converting from phpBB2 - error: Class 'phpBB2_000' not found

Hello all !

Today I were downloaded vBulletin 3.8.4 files and newest Impex. I've installed vBulletin correctly, and now i try to convert database.

All of impex files are on FTP, impex "works". ACP - Impex - Customer ID - Select systems. When I select system "phpBB2" and target vBulletin 3.7.* & 3.8.* and click "Begin import", I've got error
    Code:
     [B]Fatal error[/B]:  Class 'phpBB2_000' not found in [B]/usr/home/fpg2/domains/cs-fpg.pl/public_html/impex/ImpExSession.php[/B] on line [B]114[/B]
    Please, help.

EDIT: I have two licences for vBulletin. I have older impex (~month ago) on hdd, I unpacked it and look into phpBB2_000.php file.

In one (with error) I see modules for drupal!
    Code:
    class drupal6_cms_000 extends ImpExModule
    in older, in same line
    Code:
    class phpBB2_000 extends ImpExModule
    I've replaced phpBB2 folder from older package and all looks ok. So, this might be error in newest impex.
    Last edited by Seba123; Tue 22 Dec '09, 8:56am.

I encountered the same problem with file 4 for phpBB2. The 004.php actually contains the contents of 006.php from Drupal, which breaks Impex. I entered a support ticket for this in addition to posting here, hopefully they'll fix the package and post it for download today. I'd like to get started with Gold and need a functioning current version of Impex so I can begin testing and migration.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X