Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaffery
    replied
    May be I am missing something but I only see "Database Cleanup and restart" which I guess means "Startover"

Leave a comment:

• Reeve of Shinra
    replied
    Isn't there a tool called cleanup or something in the impex download? I think that might be wha tyou are looking for.

Leave a comment:

• Jaffery
    started a topic What to do smf to vb3.8 import [img ] bbcode issue

What to do smf to vb3.8 import [img ] bbcode issue

Hello ,

I am currently importing my smf 1.1.x to vb3.8, actually I have imported it succesfully.. yes there are few glitches and manual work is required after impexing .

However, I noticed that images in all posts are not working and reason is that smf uses [img widht=x height=x]img url here[ /img] format , it appends height and width automatically to [img ] bbcode and now when imported by impex into vb, this bbcode is not working as vb does not recognize hight and width in [img ] bbcode.

And editing bbcode for [img ] in new vb forum is not practical as almost half of my forum posts consist images, infact more. It means its so many posts.

Now how do I solve it ?

PS: I have imported to vb 3.8 but will upgrade to vb4 after gold release (though it has nothing to do)