Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bern
    replied
    Just to expand on what Chrissy has posted, when we do the import the Admincp part of Impex hangs at the end of the import threads section, the Admincp is visible but we have a blank frame where the import script controls should be and are unable to complete the import process.
    Last edited by Bern; Tue 22 Dec '09, 3:20pm.

Leave a comment:

• radmoose
    replied
    ACK - Just noticed this was posted in vB 3.8.x area.. sorry.

Although ImpEx shows 4.0.0 when you go into the member download interface, the files seem to (at least as of about 30 minutes ago) be from many months ago, so I am guessing that ImpEx isn't ready yet for 4.0 GOLD.

I would think that IB/vB would have cautioned everyone about this until it was ready as I know a lot of people want to make the jump to vB 4.x.

THis coupled with the documentation inside the ZIP files for the main Forum/Suite downloads not being updated makes me feel like the release today was rushed. =/

I am looking forward to upgrading but was hoping the covert tools in ImpEx was ready (so I can convert my own YouTube BB code to the VIDEO BB code.
    Last edited by radmoose; Mon 21 Dec '09, 4:15pm.

Leave a comment:

• Chrissy_Ratbag
    replied
    Anyone at all??? This is what is holding us up from releasing the new vBulletin Forum and closing Yabb.

Leave a comment:

• Chrissy_Ratbag
    started a topic Import error from Yabb

Import error from Yabb

Hi,

We are importing data from Yabb 2.1, we get to importing threads, all threads import and then the Impex hangs/crashes and we can't import posts and need to start all over again.

Can someone please offer assistance/guidance???

Cheers,
    Chrissy.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X