Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Import Runs But Has No Effect, Several Errors.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Import Runs But Has No Effect, Several Errors.

Hello,

iv just purchased my license for 4.0 Publisher, how ever im attempting to do an import of my current SMF database to a VB 3.8.4 install, im assessing whats going to be involved in the final migration how ever so far things have not been running smoothly.

Iv managed to get impex up and running, and it see's the SMF database and structure fine, it runs the imports as I would expect, how ever there is constantly an error at the bottom of the page saying:

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in [path]\impex\ImpExDisplayWrapper.php on line 40

The imports seem to run ok , so I just ignore this.
    Iv run through all the imports and now when I view my forum, none of the forums have been migrated, there is no post data.

The registered members counter is blank
    The post and thread counts are correct (although no where to be seen)
    Im able to manually enter in the URL member.php?u=1 and change the user ID and I can see the users in the database, so the data was merged , although the forum doesnt seem to recognize it.
    It says that the last regsitered user was "a" .. which is incorrect.

The front page now hard displays this error:

Warning: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given in [path]\includes\functions.php on line 361

Warning: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given in [path]\includes\functions.php on line 361

Can someone please help me ?
    Im running this on a dev XAMPP environment for testing purposes before going to production.

Iv attached a screenshot.
    Attached Files

Just an update .. I logged out and registered a new user which seems to have rebuilt the user cache , so the error has gone and the user count is correct. How ever I am still missing all of my forum data, posts threads, forums etc .. What am I msising ?

Comment

Did you run the after the import steps? http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/impex_cleanup

Comment

.. and another update , its getting better, but still a bit strange.

By the above logic, I decided to create a new forum and see if it refreshed the forums list , which it it did. I can now see my forums , although in each forum i can ONLY see the sticky threads. No normal threads.

The thread counts next to each forum is correct , how ever when I click into the, , i only see the sticky thread for that forum .. Or none at all for the forums that had no stickies ..
        I tried creating a new thread to refresh it but nothing ...

Comment

ill try that now .. didnt see that step .. ill let you know , cheers

Comment

Thanks Zachery, that seemed to do the trick.. Things are looking up now, very excited about merging www.soundpunk.com onto VB 4.0

Cheers

Comment

Best of luck with the upgrade process and your conversion to vBulletin

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X