Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SFReader
    replied
    I'm afraid the solution was rather mundane - I re-ran ImpEx. Why it didn't bring username and userid over the first time I have no idea.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Good to hear. However, it would be good for other users who may have this problem in future if you could give the solution?

Leave a comment:

• SFReader
    replied
    Hi Steve,

Thanks for the reply, but I got it worked out.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Which version of DotNet is this?

Leave a comment:

• SFReader
    started a topic DotNetBB IMport Issue

DotNetBB IMport Issue

First off, props to GlobalGold hosting - they have been fantastic! The got ImpEx all set up and run and the posts and users showed up and all is good except....

The posts don't have any author - they are all displayed as written by Guest.

When I look in teh vB post table, there is no post name andthe userid is 0 for all posts. Has anyone run into this or have a fix?

I see in the user table there is a column importuserid. Is this the actual user ID from the DotNetBB database? Anf in the post table there's a importpostid - is this the id of the original post in DotNetBB.

If so, I could wrangle together some sort of export/import to get the post authors updated, but it would be a hassle.

Help?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X