Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I will pay you to import my phpbb to vb 3.7, please!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will pay you to import my phpbb to vb 3.7, please!!!

Send me your offer via email at [email protected]. paypal only...I was thinking between 10-20 bucks let me know if thats reasonable.

Thanks,
    Sam

I pretty much imported most of it but posts aren't showing up and I have way to much frustration with the impex manual and the bs I've went through.

You cant ask for paid services on this board.

Try vbulletin.org if you want

Comment

Originally posted by icarusforde View Post
      You cant ask for paid services on this board.

Try vbulletin.org if you want
      Well I paid $150 for an install and couldnt get help with my import so i cant blame the poor guy for screaming for help. My request on this forum has gone totally ignored.

Not particularly happy with the service so far considering I have spent $US385 and all i have is a blank forum where my members are now having to re register and start from scratch!

Comment

I would offer to help bro - but i dont know ImpEx that well.

Sorry

Comment

I imported my phpbb3 board to a test board and it worked just fine. Its not that hard to figure out.. Just read the documentation.

Comment

Originally posted by enemaplease View Post
            Send me your offer via email at [email protected]. paypal only...I was thinking between 10-20 bucks let me know if thats reasonable.

Thanks,
            Sam

I pretty much imported most of it but posts aren't showing up and I have way to much frustration with the impex manual and the bs I've went through.
            Please note that it is against the rules to solicit paid services on these forums:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/misc.php?do=showrules

You can try posting in the 'Requests for Paid Services' forum at vbulletin.org for help with this:

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X