error when selecting import from Admin CP.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pkzochow
    • Nov 2009

error when selecting import from Admin CP.

I have been testing the import process for two days, tonight when I am try to run the import again it takes forever and will eventually time out. I can't get to the place where I select the import system. I have uploaded the files for impex and that did nothing. How can I get this fixed so I can run the import process again.
    Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 120 seconds exceeded in /web/virtual/domain/htdocs/vbulletin/impex/systems/discus_file/000.php on line 211

Thanks,
  • pkzochow
    • Nov 2009

I was able to get into the section when it asks what system I would like to import from, now I am getting the same time out when I try to import caterories. I have ran the database cleanup and restart and that doesn't seam to help.
    Last edited by pkzochow; Fri 20 Nov '09, 4:37am.

Comment

• pkzochow
      • Nov 2009

It appears that something must be left in the DB from a previous import, so when I get down to import the catagories it times out. Is there any way to clear out whatever is being held in the DB so the import will run or do I need to restore the DB. I can re-run the user import over and over again and that works fine, but the categories hangs and I get an error after 120 seconds. I have also tried datavase cleanup and that doesn't help fix the issue.

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

Try this. To increase your limits edit your includes/config.php file and add this line right under the <?php line:

ini_set("max_execution_time", "2880");
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎