Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    The imported_ prefix is automatically added when you have a user with the same name and you are not associating users.

To redo the import you will need to clear out imprt session and data and star fresh.

Leave a comment:

• aohbforum
    replied
    Can someone knowledgeable PLEASE answer this for me.

I have renamed my imported_ username, so when I redo the import should I clear out all the old data and start afresh, and not choose to associate admin accounts?

Please, would really like to get this done!

Leave a comment:

• aohbforum
    replied
    OK thanks. Is there a possibility anything could get mucked up when I do that? Or will it simply overwrite the data?

I think I may have selected to merge my accounts (admin) and it imported my admin account on smf as imported_ before my username. Should I not select this option when I redo it?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    There is no way to do a partial import. You would have to clean out the imported data and session then redo the import.

Leave a comment:

• aohbforum
    started a topic Can you import twice?

Can you import twice?

Can I redo the import of posts in Impex? So it will overwrite what I have and update with the latest posts?

My VB isn't ready yet, but I imported all my old SMF forum details in so I can play around with it. My old SMF board is still running and users are still posting etc, so I want them to have all their posts etc on the new board when I transfer it fully over next week (hopefully, once I have the forbidden error resolved).

Thanks.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X