Phpbb3 import error - stuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phpbb3 import error - stuck

SO far I can't get past this error message on the import of Phpbb3 to Vbulletin3.8.4

ImpEx Database errormysql error: Invalid SQL: SELECT forum_id, forum_name, forum_desc FROM phpbb_forums WHERE parent_id = 0
    mysql error: Unknown column 'parent_id' in 'where clause'
    mysql error number: 1054
    Date: Saturday 26th of September 2009 03:11:30 PM
    Database: db298814314
    MySQL error: Unknown column 'parent_id' in 'where clause'

Anyone have any suggestions for the above error?

Thanks,
    Steve

Are you sure you are using the correct import script for phpBB3? Did you have any modifications install on phpBB? The script is looking for a field that does not exist in that database but should.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
      Are you sure you are using the correct import script for phpBB3? Did you have any modifications install on phpBB? The script is looking for a field that does not exist in that database but should.

No, no mods to the phpBB, but I did have a problem with something going corrupt. That is way I decided it was time to switch to vBulletin.
      I was hoping I could pull some of the message off of the DB into vBulletin.
      But I am also OK with starting from zero again.

Thank you,
      Steve

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X