Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Actually this is covered in the 'After the Import' instructions here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/impex_cleanup

Leave a comment:

• tofuking
    replied
    Managed to fix it. Turns out Impex designated all the migrated users to Imported Users custom usergroup and the permissions for that group isn't set. I just assumed they would automatically be setup under the Registered Users group instead.

Thanks Steve for the pointers.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Make sure those are enabled in the appropriate Usergroup permissions.

Leave a comment:

• tofuking
    replied
    Thanks for the reply Steve. I've checked the signature field in the usertextfield table and all the signatures are there. Is there an option that I need to enable to display those signatures?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    They probably weren't imported. Check the 'signature' field in the usertextfield table.

Leave a comment:

• tofuking
    started a topic Snitz to vB signature problem

Snitz to vB signature problem

Hi All,

Just imported everything from my old Snitz 3.4.06 forum to vB 3.8, everything is fine except for the member signatures. They have all disappeared from the forum posts and I've tried running the mysql command UPDATE vb_post SET showsignature = 1 WHERE showsignature = 0 but that didn't work. I'm pretty sure all the usergroups are set to display signatures.

Also, where are the member signatures stored in the database? Because i can't find them anywhere in the database.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.