Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to remove Impex tables ?

Hello,

I used Impex to import data from old database 3.6.8 to a newer version 3.7.4
    after I finished importing data I found some tables in my database like :
    vb_impexerror, vb_vbfields, importattachmentid, importavatarid, importcustomavatarid, importcustomprofilepicid ...etc

How I can completely remove impex ?
    I used "Database Cleanup & restart" (Remove importids - Delete Session - Remove duplicate forums/threads/posts.) but it didn't delete these tables ..

Regards

Hey !
    I need to solve this issue as quick as possible before I upgrade !!

Comment

Originally posted by FadyCoder View Post
      I used Impex to import data from old database 3.6.8 to a newer version 3.7.4
      Is this a merge import ? As ImpEx is not supported for upgrading or "cleaning out" the database.
      I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry View Post
        Is this a merge import ? As ImpEx is not supported for upgrading or "cleaning out" the database.
        Yes, I merged old databse (3.6.8) with my new forum (at this time I am using vBulletin 3.7.4 but I will upgrade).
        after I merged the old database .. I found these fields and tables ..
        I want to to remove them ...

>>> SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH

Comment

Comment

You can remove them if you are absolutely sure you are done with this import. otherwise there is no harm in leaving them.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X