Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impex to convert YouTube embed HTML?

Hello All -

I just switched out the HTML on my board due to abuse, now I have a gang of threads with youtube HTML code.

Is there a way for me to use IMPEX to convert the code to a link?'

Not with Impex. One possibility is to use the cleaner.php script to fix this:

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/main/impex_cleaner

Please note that although we provide that script, it is not officially supported.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks.

In cleaner there is a line that says ALL POSTS. How can I tell it to run from 111-1000?

Comment

Also:

I ran cleaner, but it did not go to the BEGINNING (first) post. It started on posts made a year ago. How can I set it to start from post 1?

Comment

Sorry I don't know that answers to those questions.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I came up with a formula using cleaner to convert all of my corrupted HTML.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X