0 Members? help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0 Members? help

So, i imported a ipb, and i was having too much trouble with it, so i decided to scratch it, and i used the help thing to undo everything i had done.

but now it says I have 0 members, and i should have about 1000

i ran the update counters, and i optimized and repaired the tables, what else can i do,

my site is, www.gfxheaven.net/forum

Did the import modules show that everything was imported? Did you follow the 'After the Import' instructions here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/impex_cleanup
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

yes, i did all that, i didnt have a problem with the import, we just decided it wasnt worth all the work to sort out all the posts etc...

so i used the help file, and did the "Delete Session and all imported data"
      But now that i uninstall it all, it says i have 0 members, and i ran the cleaner, and all the other things it said to

Comment

If you did that then you need to rerun the import.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

why do i need to do that? I dont want to re-run the import

Comment

Because you said this:

so i used the help file, and did the "Delete Session and all imported data"

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

ok, i re-imported, but it still says 0 members!

also, a second question, how do i merge two account together after i delete impex

Comment

Again what do the individual import modules show?

Also you do not allow guests to view your forums.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

they where all successful

Comment

This does work when all those instructions are followed. Please post a screenshot.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

View at EasyCaptures.com

Comment

Thanks. Then it really should work if you followed the previous instructions. Again we still cannot view your forums. The next step is to allow that access.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

guests should be able to view fine

Comment

No, your forums are closed:

vBulletin Message
                            We are updating the forum We will be back in less than an hour

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

oh, yea, i forgot it was close, lol, ill open in up in about 10 mins

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X