Problems importing from Drupal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems importing from Drupal

I just bought vBulletin and am having issues importing the posts & threads from Drupal 6.

I am able to to get to step 4 where it imports the forums, but they arent actually imported as forums, instead they are imported as categories (see: http://www.watch-films.com/movie-forum/)

When I try to import threads and posts it just gives a long list of "forumid" and "threadid" in steps 5 & 6 and in the succesful column the numbers are set to 0.

Any ideas?

Note: The only version supported by Impex is this:

Drupal
    Tier = 2
    Source version support in ImpEx = 4.7.0
    • Import user
    • Import forum
    • Import thread
    • Import post

Have you tried manually changing those back to forums?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

New system

I'll have to update the system, start a support ticket and ask for me.
      I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

I'm not sure what Tier 2 means! I've changed them to be treated as forums but it still doesn't import the threads.

Where do I submit support tickets?

Comment

Fill out a support ticket at:

http://members.vbulletin.com/members...ontactform.php

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks - I've sent through a support ticket

Comment

No response from the support ticket - can anybody else help?

Comment

I'm sorry but the only person that can help you on your ticket is Jerry and he is not available every day. I'm afraid you will need to wait until he can follow-up.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Ok - but does anyone else on this forum have any suggestions in the mean time? Time is ticking on my yearly subscription and I'd like to get going ASAP

Comment

As noted previously Impex does not support the version of Drupal that you are trying to import. Therefore someone is going to need to rewrite Impex with that version in mind.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Yikes - that doesn't sound like something that is going to happen quickly. Are there any workarounds to allow me to import the threads manually?

Comment

No sorry. If I had a workaround I would gladly have shared it.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

There are no Drupal tickets assigned to me that are outstanding at the moment, have you created one and asked for it to be assigned to me ?
                          I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X