Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

import with impex: half the posts and threads are missing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• import with impex: half the posts and threads are missing?

Hello,

I have imported a phpbb 3.0.0 forum into the latest vBulletin board with impex tonight.
    All went well, and I updated the counters and such, and all seems to work, but with a closer look I noticed that most of the threads and posts are missing when you go check them.

The weird thing is that, on the main page of the forum, you can actually see how many posts, views etc. every subfora contains, and the stats are correct according to the old forum it was imported from. So they ARE counted, but they are not all showing?
    If you enter one of the subfora, then you can only see (for example) about 5 of the most recent threads, and all the older threads and posts seem to have vanished.

I could see that the update was complete, but I cannot find a solution for this problem. I want the forum to show ALL the threads and comments that were uploaded.
    I re-run the counters, but the issue stays.

Is there anyone familiar with this problem? And is there an answer for this? I couldn't find it when searching through this forum.
    I would like to have the forum complete before it goes live again.

Thanks in advance!!!

Kind Regards,
    Robin

I'm guessing what is happening for you is the forum display date is cutting of threads older that a set time.

admincp > Forums & Moderators > Forum Manager > Forum > Default View Age
    I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

How can I do that by running one SQL query?! I have the same problem with all forums and it takes too much time to set them one by one! I want to set "Show all threads"
      Thanks

Comment

See this: How Do I Set Forums to Display All Posts
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thank you Steve!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X