Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rrudeboy
    replied
    Yes because I changed the forum url to what it was before: http://everythingberry.net/forum

PotBB

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I get this: 404 Error - Not Found

Leave a comment:

• rrudeboy
    replied
    created test user,
    name: Steve test
    password stevetest

post: http://everythingberry.net/forums/showthread.php?t=231
    (link in first post)

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I would have to see a post or thread with this problem in order to help further.

Leave a comment:

• rrudeboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
    Not sure what link you are referring to but if it's links to old threads and posts, then that is to be expected since those links are no longer valid.
    links posted by users and me, to various articles and other web sites...

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Not sure what link you are referring to but if it's links to old threads and posts, then that is to be expected since those links are no longer valid.

Leave a comment:

• rrudeboy
    replied
    I'm sure you have your reasons but the fact is that I cannot check this unless you allow access.

Try rebuilding the thread and forum counters in that order:

Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Update Counters
    sweet... that worked, i would have sworn i did that numerous times before, only thing different is that there are a few new posts since i tried last.

one more thing, all imported links are no longer clickable links...

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I'm sure you have your reasons but the fact is that I cannot check this unless you allow access.

Try rebuilding the thread and forum counters in that order:

Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Update Counters

Leave a comment:

• rrudeboy
    replied
    As far as I know, avatars are not imported. And what exactly is wrong with the post count? Your forums are closed to guests.
    okay on the avatars... bummer but okay.

in the main forum list all sub-forums show last updated: never, threads and post 0..

i have my reasons not to allow guests...

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    As far as I know, avatars are not imported. And what exactly is wrong with the post count? Your forums are closed to guests.

Leave a comment:

• rrudeboy
    replied
    merged the 2 rudeboy's succesfully... still have the issues as mentioned in post #39.. all of which i would like to resolve before putting the forum back on-line...

(ps. also all imported links do NOT work)

fixed: the one sub-forum now shows... still the other issues needs fixing, anybody ?
    Last edited by rrudeboy; Mon 25 May '09, 5:56pm. Reason: *updated*

Leave a comment:

• rrudeboy
    replied
    Well.. There's postcount issue on the main forum page, no avatars, 1 sub forum missing and there's 2 rudeboy users :]

PotBB

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Not sure why you are doing that since your last post did not indicate any remaining issues. However the way to do that is to reinstall vB to a fresh database.

Leave a comment:

• rrudeboy
    replied
    I'm planning on redoing the entire import... How do I clear the vB database ?
    Getting upset with all this..

PotBB

Leave a comment:

• rrudeboy
    replied
    we were both wrong.. it's http://everythingberry.net/forums (old habit, i used to be on .com)

Originally posted by Steve Machol
    Are you talking about the Members List? If so There are two options you need to check to set whether or not members are viewable on memberlist:

1. By usergroup:

Admin CP -> Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager -> Edit -> Usergroup Options -> Viewable on the Memberlist -> Yes

2. By post count:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> User Listing & Profile Viewing -> Minimum Posts
    could not find post count setting... but now the users show except for the 2 admins/mods (no biggie at this time)

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X