Member import problems from phpbb3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member import problems from phpbb3

It looks like most of the import from phpbb3 has gone pretty good except for importing the users. I have done all the "Final Import Steps" and I've run into the problems below:

- The Community Statistics box at the bottom of the forum index still shows "Members: 0, Active Members: 0" but if I go to the members list, all the imported members are showing up. I have tried "Rebuild Statistics" option, but this did not solve the problem. In this same box, it is showing the latest user as "a" with a link to ?u=a that obviously brings up an error page.

- None of the avatars copied over, even though I gave the module settings the full path to the phpbb3 avatar directory. I can live with this issue, though, if I must since the forum is fairly new (only around 85 members so far with 1500+ posts).

I have the identical problems, including the strange "a" user.

I'm especially concerned about the user statistics issue, although it will be a bit of a headache to make everyone redo their avatars.

Please help.

Comment

User statistics and 'a' ghost user issues are resolved by creating a New User manually, then rebuilding your counters (thanks Jake @ support).

Still cannot get avatars to come in, tho.

Comment

You need to delete the imported user groups that came from phpbb3. That will dump the users into the normal usergroup. They will then show up. Also you need to rebuilds.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X