Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible To Use Impex To Import Userdata From My Social Network

Hi -

I currently run a social network using socialengine and I will also be adding a vbulletin forum to it (more like next to it) They won't be integrated, each stand alone, but I wanted to already have my existing users of my community have user account on the forum. So I am wondering if it is possible to use Impex to import a few fields (Name, UserName, Location, Password) into my new vbulletin forum, so my users could just login with their current password information without having to resign up for the forum.

Is this possible?

You could use the Impex text file importer but only these fields will be imported:

username, password, email
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
      You could use the Impex text file importer but only these fields will be imported:

username, password, email
      Thank you for your reply! This makes me so happy I'm bordering on Giddy those are the important fields, so that's all that matters.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X