Some Questions. Highly Confused.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Questions. Highly Confused.

I've uploaded the Impex system with everything set up. I have my phpbb3 board at /forums right now. But that is where I want my VB board. So should I install it first at /VB to do the Impex and then will I be able to just change it via FTP? I'm confused here. Or should I move my phpbb3 board and set up the VB board at /forums since I already edited my license for that.

I don't get how the licensing thing works with that. I just bought the software today. So I'm very new to this. I edited in the Members area to be at /forums. If I install it anywhere else it won't work right?
    So if I change it in the Members area to /VB do I need to redownload the VB software to reflect that change? Or can I use the software that I already downloaded when I made it /forums?

Install vB to a different directory. You can always change the directory names later.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X