Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fireboard migration - not quite satisfied

Hi to you all.

I have migrated Fireboard v1.0.4 to vBulletin 3.8.1 but I'm not satisfied with all results. I have several issues:

1. Forum description was not imported?

2. Pictures inside posts are not loaded because they are incorrectly linked (for example:
    [img size=600]http://www.example.com/images/fbfiles/images/imagefilename.ext[/img]
    When I remove "size=600" from this code the picture displays correctly. I had an idea to run cleaner.php but there are too many different picture size values (600 was just an example)

3. Attachments are not imported/linked (For example I have this code inside post:
    [file name=filename.ext size=430916]http://www.example.com/images/fbfiles/files/filename.ext[/file]

4. Avatars are not imported and I have set the full path to avatar directory during import

Is there a solution for all these issues?

Thanks and regards,
    Vlada
    My baby ...: www.SvetSatova.com :...

2 & 3. You will need to use cleaner.php to deal with these. There is example code for doing this in the file and in the instructions for using it.

1. Try editing and saving one forum without making any changes.

4. Did you receive any error messages? Did you select to import the avatars when importing the users?
    Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

Originally posted by Kerry-Anne View Post
      2 & 3. You will need to use cleaner.php to deal with these. There is example code for doing this in the file and in the instructions for using it.
      Could you please write an example for this, because according to my knowledge you cannot use wildcards inside cleaner.php?

1. Try editing and saving one forum without making any changes.
      I tried, but it doesn't work. I forgot to mention that inside forum description field says: "!Forum description"

4. Did you receive any error messages? Did you select to import the avatars when importing the users?
      I didn't receive any error messages, and I selected avatar import option. Could you please confirm if the full path should be in this form:

/home2/svetsato/public_html/images/fbfiles/avatars/

If this is ok, than I don't see why it should't work?

Thanks again.

Best regards,
      Vlada
      My baby ...: www.SvetSatova.com :...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X