Phpbb3 to Vbulletin 3.8.1 problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phpbb3 to Vbulletin 3.8.1 problem.

I have converted everything. All data converted smoothly, require only 10minute

But i got a small problem. At member list showing there are three member (admin)only
    And the forum index total member and active member does not showing.

Edit:
    After Update User Names, at the forum index total member showing . but the member list is still empty.
    I add the image.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by skulz; Wed 18 Feb '09, 3:41am.

A link would help.

Please follow the 'After the Import' instructions here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/impex_cleanup

Note: There are two options you need to check to set whether or not members are viewable on memberlist:

1. By usergroup:

Admin CP -> Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager -> Edit -> Usergroup Options -> Viewable on the Memberlist -> Yes

2. By post count:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> User Listing & Profile Viewing -> Minimum Posts
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

If you haven't done it yet, you'll need to delete your "Imported Users" group. That will automatically move them to the 'Registered Users" group, which should populate those numbers that you're looking for.

Comment

You can also add a temp user via the admincp, then delete them which will force the counter rebuild.
        I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X