Clear All

• Jerry
    replied
    So many systems, I get confused sometimes

Leave a comment:

• mebrahimi
    replied
    Originally posted by Jerry View Post
    The request is to write a new importer for a new system, it is the first and only request for that system, what is likely is that I'll add it to the poll to be voted on to gauge demand for it.
    Hey Jerry, the request was for fixing the YAF importer.

We already talked about this one in the support ticket. Issue was a bug in step 008.php.

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    The request is to write a new importer for a new system, it is the first and only request for that system, what is likely is that I'll add it to the poll to be voted on to gauge demand for it.

Leave a comment:

• mebrahimi
    replied
    K, I will wait for Jerry. I have posted the data that I see ImpEx utility trying to extract from my existing forum, and things look normal to me. If there is any documentation on what data ImpEx expects to see, I can work on the source data to make it conform.

Thanks. I'll ping again in a few days if I don't hear back. Really looking forward to upgrading to vB

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Your ticket was assigned to Jerry who simply has not had the time to look at it. As I replied in your ticket as far as I can tell the problem is the source data and I do not believe your import will work because of it. There really is nothing more I can do. If the data was good, then it would import.

Note: Never post the full link to a support ticket. That is a potential security risk.

Leave a comment:

• mebrahimi
    started a topic support ticket gone unanswered for a few days

support ticket gone unanswered for a few days

Hi,
    I don't really want to post here, but don't know of another way to contact the support people.
    I've been stuck on an import problem and have an open ticket <ticket link removed>. I have not been able to get an answer since late Thursday night / early Friday morning. I'd appreciate an answer.

Thanks.