X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PET
    replied
    Originally posted by PET View Post
    I really have no idea. It's a pretty crappy server, it get's offline pretty often with errors from mysql or so ...
    I'm doing the import right now. I logged in because the server got back up and when I went to impex I got an error ... because I comemnted the line 38. Now I manage to enter impex and start the import. I didn't made any other admincp modifications because I didn't want to "cache" the file Wish me luck.

Leave a comment:

• PET
    replied
    Originally posted by Jerry View Post
    cached ?? What caching system is your server using ?
    I really have no idea. It's a pretty crappy server, it get's offline pretty often with errors from mysql or so ...

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    cached ?? What caching system is your server using ?

Leave a comment:

• PET
    replied
    Originally posted by PET View Post
    Hello,

I re-uploaded the english version of vBulletin & Impex from the vB Germany.

Everytime I go to Impex I get this:

Fatal error: Failed to load cached file (/mypathhere/includes/adminfunctions.php) function print_cp_login is already declared in /mypathhere/impex/ImpExDisplayWrapper.php on line 38

Of course I edited the path. All files are clean uploaded & re-uploaded. I commented the 38 line and it worked, but I'm not sure if I should keep it commented (//).
    I'm going to sleep now. I just hope I will have some info when I wake up.

Basically this is a new clean install with impex in it's place.
    Impex asks me for the customer number and after I give it to him ( ) I get that error. I commented the line 38 and it worked, at least I saw the "import" options but I didn't want to continue because I didn't knew if it's good.

Leave a comment:

• PET
    started a topic Fatal error: Failed to load cached file

Fatal error: Failed to load cached file

Hello,

I re-uploaded the english version of vBulletin & Impex from the vB Germany.

Everytime I go to Impex I get this:

Fatal error: Failed to load cached file (/mypathhere/includes/adminfunctions.php) function print_cp_login is already declared in /mypathhere/impex/ImpExDisplayWrapper.php on line 38

Of course I edited the path. All files are clean uploaded & re-uploaded. I commented the 38 line and it worked, but I'm not sure if I should keep it commented (//).
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X