IPB to Vbull.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IPB to Vbull.

Hey guys need a little help if you don't mind. Trying to import my IPB 2.3 to Vbul 3.7 currently and running into an issue.

My impexconfig.php file is causing me extreme headaches lol. The vbul is on a different server than IPB currently. (does that need to be on the same server?) Then anytime I try to change the SOURCE it simply cannot connect and says invalid username / password when it is the correct one. (Assuming since its not getting connected to ipb server).

Anyways I'm somewhat new to this so if you have some time please hit me up here or on aim or google talk.

Google talk > Joshj84
    Aim > Mhms3

Responded to your support ticket.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

i think they must be on the same server.

however my main reason for posting.. welcome! I'm sure you will love Vbulletin. i switched earlier this year from IPB and have been VERY happy.

the most difficult issue you may have is adjusting to the ACP i know i did. but just take a look around and get the feel for it. shouldn't take to long!

out of curiosity. what reason did you switch?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X