help on importing 3.7 beta 5 to 3.7.2 patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help on importing 3.7 beta 5 to 3.7.2 patch

i just installed the latest version 3.7.2 patch and then i tried to import the old forum using impex... after i click the start module on "001 - Check and Update Database" everythings fine and it turns out green... but when i click start module on the next number 003 import usergroup it only shows the message Using includes/config.php for target config. and when i try to re run the import i cannot do it anymore because of this msg "Using includes/config.php for target config" <<< so what should i do? i really really need your help... thanks

why are you importing instead of upgrading, which is why you should be doing.

Comment

i cannot upgrade because my previous board 3.7 beta5 was deleted becaused it a nulled version...so thats why im using the 3.7.2 patch... anyways i have a new problem... the users are already on the new board... the threads.. the post...etc...but when you click them it says it doesnt exist and contact the administrator... what should i do?

Comment

As per your support ticket you can upgrade normally, and we do not offer any support for using Impex in lieu if a proper upgrade. I hope this is clear now and please do not start a thread when this has already been answered in your support ticket. Thank you.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X