X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with importing threads from ASPPlayground

I am trying to migrate from ASPPlayground to vBulletin 3.7.0
    Have problems with 006 module.

It is stopping without error message (no error output, no record in errorlog).

I've tryed to trace problem place - look like it is inside get_user_ids() function
    It is getting all users (>300K users) in SELECT query and stopping after ~200K iteration (i am checking size of ids array)

Can you help me with this problem?
    Marc
    -------

Yes, I will update the system so it uses the new cache and dosen't use that function, I will do that now.

If it is still an issue, then it's typically is the # per page or a version difference in the MSSQL database.
    I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Download impex again and upload and overwrite the files:

Code:
      impex/systems/ASPPlayground/006.php
      impex/systems/ASPPlayground/007.php
      impex/systems/ASPPlayground/008.php
      impex/systems/ASPPlayground/009.php
      I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Jerry, DB cleanup is not clearing tables vb_usertextfield, vb_userfield and vb_usernote
        Marc
        -------

Comment

I've added usernote though the rest have been in there for a while, though it's likely to do with the number of user id's being passed in the SQL.

I suggest setting up vBulletin as you want, then taking a mysqldump back up and restoring to that between test imports. Not only is it faster, though it is consistent with the auto_inc field.

The issue and inefficiencies of passing 300K (or any large number of items) to the clear functions is known and being sorted out in the next major version.
          I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X