Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    No sorry. In addition, using Impex will change all your existing user, post, thread and forum ID numbers. So all posted links will no longer work, as well as search engine results from prior to this import.

Leave a comment:

• BWilliams
    started a topic vBulletin 3.6.8 --> vBulletin 3.7

vBulletin 3.6.8 --> vBulletin 3.7

Per the title, I am trying to do an import from 3.6.8 ---> 3.7. The reason for the import verse upgrade is do to the fact that I want to start out 3.7 with a clean database. Over the last few years of running vBulletin I have installed A LOT of mods and such and the database has several tables that are no longer used. I am thinking that it might speed up the board with a fresh install ??

When I ran a test import a lot of the table did not import, like the avatars, custom profile fields, PM's in user created folders and a few others that I can not think of right now.

Am I thinking right with wanting to do a fresh install? Is there another way to clean the database that doesn't require going through every single table?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X