Blank white screen...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blank white screen...

I am importing from 3.7 to 3.7 and getting a blank white screen after I enter the customer number.

Currently running XenForo, knee jerk to vB4 release. I'm back home, can't wait for vB5 GOLD release.

Ensure that you remove all the folders in impex/systems/ apart from vb_36/.

Is there a reason you are importing ? Is it a merge ?
    I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Yes it is a merge. I have an outdoor forum focused on hunting and fishing. I just launched a fishing site and want to move the fishing posts over to the new forum.

I did delete all files but the vb_36

Now I did upload the files to the destination forum which is the fishing forum. Do I need to upload the files to the other forum and run it?

Thank for the quick response.

Currently running XenForo, knee jerk to vB4 release. I'm back home, can't wait for vB5 GOLD release.

Comment

Nope, you just need a copy of the source database.

Take a backup of the target and use that to set up the test enviroment as well.

What is your PHP memory limit set to ?
        I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

The PHP memory is set to 32 MB.

OK, I will use your suggestion and let you know the progress. Thanks again!

Comment

Also check the PHP error log see if it's recording why it's stopping.
            I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X