imprex is not imprexxive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

steve,

i owe you an apology. i'm sorry for reacting like that. you were trying to help and i was blind as a bat. you did point out the right thing and i finally corrected it (after stepping away from it for a hr). however, i did tooo much damage and lost the forum. it's time to rebuild w/ vbulletin! thank you again, for the help steve.

Comment

Don't rush into things before you're sure you know what you're doing. And make backups! SMF 2.0 isn't even released yet, so how can you expect vB to support it? You might get lucky though by using the 1.1.2 importer, if they haven't changed the database structure too much in SMF 2.0. There hasn't been any db changes between SMF 1.1.2 and 1.1.4, so even though the importer is still saying 1.1.2, it WILL work with SMF 1.1.4. As Steve has been trying to say, you need to enter your table prefix.

It's a good idea to read the ImpEx documentation before you start the job.
      http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/main/impex

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X