No announcement yet.

IPB 1.3 to vBulletin 3.6: Banned Users?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IPB 1.3 to vBulletin 3.6: Banned Users?

Just did my first test Impex import from Invision 1.3 to vBulletin 3.6.

How do I get vBulletin to recognize imported Banned users? I moved users in the IPB Banned usergroup to the vBulletin equivalent Banned Users group, but when I use the Users > View Banned Users command in the Admin CP, it doesn't show any of the users just moved to the Banned Users group. (I can only get users I have banned using the Users > Ban User command through vBulletin to appear in the list.) I've run the various clean-ups as outlined in the Impex docs. I need to see the previous banned users imported from IPB -- any help or advice for this?
    jca

Did you follow the after the import instructions?

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
      Did you follow the after the import instructions?
      Yup.

Re-ran all the user/forum related maintance scripts as well after moving the users to the Banned Users group. Usergroups Manager shows Banned Users under the Custom Usergroups table with 331 Primary Users, but only the single post-import vBulletin banned user appears in the View Banned Users section.
      jca

Comment

Fill out a support ticket at:

http://members.vbulletin.com/members...ontactform.php

Please include a complete description of the problem and be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP in the 'Sensitive Data' field.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Banned Users

Just wanted to follow-up in case anyone else has this issue/question:

According to Support (via a ticket) imported "Banned" users will not appear in the View Banned Users screen unless they are banned from within vBulletin.
          jca

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X