Is the following normal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the following normal?

My imported posts list usernames that are correct, but are not links to the actual imported users, even though they were also imported correctly. They are also listed as guests, when their usergroup title setting says otherwise. And no, updating the user title counters didn't change this. Is this normal?
    House of Night Forums - An online House of Night roleplaying community,

No that is not typical, though "normal" depends on the source system.

You're importing from Discus 3.x tab file with the 4.x importer as I remember?
    I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Correct, I just did a Clean Database revert and tried it again. Same result. Interestingly, the last post info in the forumdisplay does have links to profiles, only it leads to a "This user has not registered" error. Which doesn't make a lot of sense. I may wind up just keeping the discus system intact, and in an "offline" mode, linking to it from the vB board.
      House of Night Forums - An online House of Night roleplaying community,

Comment

I'll have to see the post import in action to see what's going on with the userid, post again in the ticket and I'll have a look.
        I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X