Snitz 3.4.03?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snitz 3.4.03?

Having a post-import problem after running Impex mssql to mysql on a Snitz 3.4..03 DB. Everything works except replies don't get attached to topics. I've run all the counter updates, but nothing helps. Is there some difference between 3.4.03 and 3.4.04 that I'm missing? the forums pages shows the correct reply count (taking from the topic record I expect...) but the replies don't show up.

I have 5200 users and about 400K posts.

During the post module does it indicate that the posts are being imported ?

Are there not there at all, or is the forum display age to short.
    I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

I have the disThey just are not there at all. I did some digging in the posts table and the importthreadid field is all -1 for all records. The parentid field is all zeros for all records.

I've confirmed that there are no database differences between 3.4.03 and 3.4.04.

Comment

I'm going to have to see that in action then, start a support ticket and ask for me.
        I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Problem solved! Apparently Impex updates parentid and importthreadid at the end of the import. My import was terminating prematurely for an unknown reason. All is well, thanks.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X