Ok Ill pay someone to do this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok Ill pay someone to do this...

Right ive had enough of waiting for my turn in the support cue, im willing to pay someone who knows what they are doing to get my PhpBB modded by Przemo in to my new VB install, Ive tried with IMPEX and i know what im doing as far as coding goes but on a basic level ,so im thinking that it will prob have to be done manually which i havent got the time to do, SO Pm over at Digital point as for some reason i dont get an email notification here.

My digital point user name is the same as this one.

Thanks
    The opinions expressed in forum posts are my own personal opinions and do not represent any companies that i am associated with.

Hello,forum rules forbid this type of post.

Advertising Services and Solicitation

We do not allow people to post threads or to send private messages or emails to users here that advertise or solicit any products, services, funds or donations. Explicit advertising and solicitating in signatures is also prohibited.

Comment

Personally i cant see why not, people need the service as ive waited over 24 hours and no reply to my problem. I need my problem sorted fast and normally no one is willing to do anything until you offer money, yeah its a sad world but we've all got businesses to run and we need things sorted in 2 - 4 hours not 48 to 72 hours, dont you agree ?
      The opinions expressed in forum posts are my own personal opinions and do not represent any companies that i am associated with.

Comment

Personally, it doesn't matter what you can see. It's against forum rules. You really should respect that.

Try vbulletin.org if you want to post a paid service request.

Comment

ok thanks very much for pointing me in the right direction thats all i wanted anyway

Comment

I would have to see the errors to be able to help, though as people have pointed out if it's a request for services, vbulletin.org is the way to go.
            I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X