Discus 4.0 Impex error?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discus 4.0 Impex error?

Everything runs smoothly until the 'Import Categories' module. It does not import the four 'topics' on the discus board. Help?
    House of Night Forums - An online House of Night roleplaying community,

Originally posted by RagingPenguin View Post
    Everything runs smoothly until the 'Import Categories' module. It does not import the four 'topics' on the discus board. Help?
    hey, get yourself a nice support ticket and ask for Jerry Hutchings or Marco van Herwaarden.

Marco made some changes to the Discus tabfile importer when I used it about a year ago; I'll have to say that it made a BIG improvement in the results.

There were still some minor issues; but these were really not that important for me at the time.

However our board had only first-level forums and just a load of threads in each forum. no sub-forums or other scary stuff.
    maybe (i think so if I read you correctly) your problem has to do with that; so that still has to be fixed.

Greetings Wouter

Comment

Ok, will do. And mine only has 4 top level topics as well. All posts are under those.

Comment

Wait, I just realised something. I'm running Discus 3.10.5 PRO. Er...is there an importer for that? Updating ticket as well.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X