Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgraden from IPB 1.3.1 Final to vB 3.6.8

Hello,

i'm not sure if this is a bug or my fault. I already wrote a "bug report" http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/proje...?issueid=24525

Problem:
    i need to update a old "Invision Power Board(U) v1.3.1 Final" Forum to a vB 3.6.8 one.

I edited the Impex-Config and after loading Impex i only see the following errormessage:
    Code:
    Warning: require_once(/var/www2/forum/impex/systems/ipb/013.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /impex/index.php on line 413

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/var/www2/forum/impex/systems/ipb/013.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www2/forum/impex/index.php on line 413
    Problem: there is no 013.php in the directory and i don't know why.

btw, whatever i wrote in the $impexconfig['source']['tableprefix'] variable, i always see the same errormessage.

Thank you.
    Salem
    --
    [www.melissa-joan-hart.com] - [www.pannek.de] - [www.klostein.com] - [www.forenwelten.com]

Though there is a impex/systems/ipb/013.php in the impex download that should be in that folder, or is the file not in your impex download ?
    I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry View Post
      Though there is a impex/systems/ipb/013.php in the impex download that should be in that folder, or is the file not in your impex download ?
      I downloaded Impex twice, there is no 013.php in the directory:

Code:
      # ls -la ipb/
      insgesamt 172
      drwxr-xr-x   2 root root  4096 2008-02-04 00:43 .
      drwxr-xr-x 108 root root  4096 2008-02-04 00:39 ..
      -rwxr-xr-x   1 root root 20817 2008-02-04 00:39 000.php
      -rwxr-xr-x   1 root root  5986 2008-02-04 00:39 001.php
      -rwxr-xr-x   1 root root  8419 2008-02-04 00:39 002.php
      -rwxr-xr-x   1 root root 10922 2008-02-04 00:39 003.php
      -rwxr-xr-x   1 root root 12642 2008-02-04 00:39 004.php
      -rwxr-xr-x   1 root root 11967 2008-02-04 00:39 005.php
      -rwxr-xr-x   1 root root  9791 2008-02-04 00:39 006.php
      -rwxr-xr-x   1 root root  9200 2008-02-04 00:39 007.php
      -rwxr-xr-x   1 root root 10756 2008-02-04 00:39 008.php
      -rwxr-xr-x   1 root root 11575 2008-02-04 00:39 009.php
      -rwxr-xr-x   1 root root  7365 2008-02-04 00:39 010.php
      -rwxr-xr-x   1 root root  8978 2008-02-04 00:39 011.php
      -rwxr-xr-x   1 root root  9608 2008-02-04 00:39 012.php
      -rwxr-xr-x   1 root root     0 2008-02-04 00:39 index.html
      Salem
      --
      [www.melissa-joan-hart.com] - [www.pannek.de] - [www.klostein.com] - [www.forenwelten.com]

Comment

I double-checked this in Impex 1.87. There is no ipb/013.php.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Ah yes ......... I have a 013.php

Though you shouldn't

Is there an old session or an old import that has been run before ?

If so I'd finalise that one by deleting the impex session and removing import id's then import this new board.

If this is a clean import, contact me via the support system in the members area.
          I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Is there an old session or an old import that has been run before ?
            Not really, i just tried to load Impex and then i see the error message...

If so I'd finalise that one by deleting the impex session and removing import id's then import this new board.
            I only see a "impexerror" table with 0 records.

If this is a clean import, contact me via the support system in the members area.
            There are some entries in the Target Database atm. That's a problem?

Thanks
            Salem
            --

Comment

Browse to <site>/impex/help.php

then just delete the session (and not the data).

Then try browsing to the import page again.

Though I suggest opening a support ticket and asking for me as there should be no record of 013.php in the current build .
              I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Thx. Worked now. Think the problem was an old session. But i thought i never used Impex before =)

Import worked without a problem, all users, postings and forums are there.

But there is no link between the postings and users.

I only see:
                Username

In the "Threads-View" the username-link works without a problem.

The destination forum was not empty. And there could be users with the same username....is this a problem?

Thank you
                Last edited by Keiko; Fri 8 Feb '08, 2:20pm.
                Salem
                --

Comment

If there are the same username when the users and imported impex will add "imported_" to the front of their name, are there any of them ?
                  I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

If there are the same username when the users and imported impex will add "imported_" to the front of their name, are there any of them ?
                    Yeah.

Here the test forum after the import:
                    http://www.forenwelten.com/melissa-f...port-f112.html

I did not start any "Update Counters" task atm.

http://www.forenwelten.com/mjh-t1313.html

Both users are inserted. But not "linked". I can click on the username in the Threads view.

Or:

http://www.forenwelten.com/0301-allgemeines-f103.html

Thread started by "imported_Salem", but after opening the Thread, there is a different user linked with ne first post.

Thank you
                    Last edited by Keiko; Tue 12 Feb '08, 12:16am.
                    Salem
                    --

Comment

Sounds like the uesrs weren't merged during the import then, you can do it via the admincp.
                      I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Yeah, because the email adress is different. But there is still no real "link" between the imported users and the postings. Only the name (not clickable) and a "n/a" info like on unregistered members. But the users are there....
                        Salem
                        --

Comment

I tested a little bit with a test version of the forum. But always the same problem. Postings/forums/users are imported, but no "link" between the postings and the users. It's like impex just imported the postings without changing/updating the userid. The links in the thread-view are working, but after i update the counters the links are gone (like in the posting view).
                          Salem
                          --

Comment

You'll have to start a support ticket and ask for me.
                            I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X