X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry
    replied
    Originally posted by chri View Post
    I have looked at the help file but I'm still quite confused on how to use the Cleaner. It says it's inactive.
    You have to set cleaner.php up if you want to use it, it will need configuring to your board, the instructions are in the file.

Leave a comment:

• chri
    replied
    I have looked at the help file but I'm still quite confused on how to use the Cleaner. It says it's inactive.

Leave a comment:

• peterska2
    replied
    There are two tools that can be used.

cleaner.php is used to resolve any residual BBCode issues caused by differences in BBCodes between other software and vBulletin.

404.php is used to redirect old links to their corresponding new links in vBulletin.

both these scripts will need to be configured according to your needs and can be found in the impex package. They are not actively supported but if you do have any questions about them feel free to ask.

You may wish to refer to this documentation abut cleaner.php
    http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/impex_cleaner

Leave a comment:

• chri
    started a topic Quotes and Topic links

Quotes and Topic links

I have converted from SMF to vbulletin and the only two areas that is a pain is that all the quotes are messed up and all the topic links that members have made are messed too. Any quick way of fixing these issues?