After import some code doesn't work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After import some code doesn't work

Dunno if this is the correct section. I converted from PHPBB to VBull with Impex and added a hide hack but all my old hide code shows up as [hide:b0af2648a9]text[/hide:b0af2648a9] and so on. The hide hack works with any newly made posts but is there anyway to fix the old ones so the : and the numbers aren't there anymore?

So this was a hack applied to phpBB before the import or to vBulletin where posts were made, then the phpBB was imported ?

Just trying to figure out when the "old hide code" came from.
    I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

The source forum was phpBB 2.0.19
      The target is vBulletin 3.6.8 Patch Level 2
      I had a hide hack on the phpBB forum
      After the import instead of
      Code:
      [hide]the text[/hide]
      being shown it shows like this
      Code:
      [hide:b0af2648a9]the text[/hide:b0af2648a9]
      I dunno why the random numbers were placed into the code. Is there anyway to fix this so it just shows the
      Code:
      [hide]the text[/hide]
      again?

Comment

You can use cleaner.php.

Line 98 is :

PHP Code:
        #$text = preg_replace('##siU', '', $text); 
        Change that to :

PHP Code:
        $text preg_replace("#\[hide:([a-z0-9]+)\](.*)\[/hide:\\1\]#siU"'[hide]$2[/hide]'$text); 
        You will have to back up your database before you run this, and set $active to be true at the top of the file and then remove the file or set it to false when done.
        I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Changed the code but if i go to forum/impex/tools i get a blank screen and if i go to forum/impex/tools/cleaner.php is says not active. How do I get this to work?

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry View Post
              You will have to back up your database before you run this, and set $active to be true at the top of the file and then remove the file or set it to false when done.
              Originally posted by Chunkerz View Post
              Changed the code but if i go to forum/impex/tools i get a blank screen and if i go to forum/impex/tools/cleaner.php is says not active. How do I get this to work?
              Read the cleaner.php file when you set it up.
              I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

lol sorry I was very tired and clearly having trouble reading simple directions. Everythings working fine now. Thanks for your help.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X