[Error found] WBB3 Import

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Error found] WBB3 Import

Is there a posibility to import from Woltlab burning Board 3 ??? I read sth. about an nitial release, but my impex doesntt list wbb3 ?

oooops - my fault. I found it. Will post here if i got problems

Comment

Is there no way to import users posts?

And the import is full of errors... impex is inserting threads into wrong ckategories...

so my offtopic forum, for example, contains now all threads of my old anouncement forum...

the announcement forum is now filled up with my old news threads and so on...

Will these import errors be fixed in future?

Comment

[Error found] WBB3 Import

After importing the Main categories and Forums, Impex wants to import threads in same Forum-ID

For Example:

In the old Board, i got a forum called "Offtopic" - This forum has the ID "7"

In my new Board, the Forum "Offtopic" was imported, but became another ID "5"

Now when importing thread 1 of Offtopic_old with the forum-ID 7 - it will be pushed into vbulletin forum ID 7 too! The Forum with the ID 7 could be Announcement-Forum for Example.

So you have to fix, that impex imports Forum name, Categorie AND ID too.

Comment

It can't. The imported IDs will almost always be different.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I've not received any support tickets with details of the errors yet and the last wbb3 import I did was fine.

You'll have to start a support ticket so I can see what is going on, errors like that likely come from a previous import not being finalised.
            I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X