• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failed :: Usergroup not imported

impex

vbulletin_3-6-8_Patch_Level_2

vbDrupal-5.5.1

importing from UBB.Threads 6.4.4

Everything was going fine. Till I hit start import usergroups. It found and imported the 220 usergroups our site has. However the script has been running for at least 30 minutes and i get a page full of

Failed :: Usergroups not imported.

I can log into admincp from another system with another user(this is all on a dev box) And can see the usergroups were imported and even says on the import page importing 220 Usergroups. but below that is
    From 58900 :: to 59120

Failed :: Usergroup not imported
    220 of those

Any suggestions.
    Last edited by peterska2; Sat 29 Dec '07, 5:22pm. Reason: removed license numbers

Don't worry about it Some systems create a new usergroup for each individual user so vBulletin ignores these. I would imagine that you have almost 60,000 users and not 60,000 usergroups. Continue with the import as normal and if there are any problems with the users being imported then let us know.
    Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

turned out also the defualt items per cycle was 50 when i set it to 220 it imported all 220 usergroups with out a problem and moved to the next step. But these are 10 year old forums and have come across quite a few problems with usergroups and users not importing right. So trust me you will see more posts.

oh and we have over 140k users but lucky we have a small independent forum for staff that I used to test with it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X