Looking for code gunslinger to convert board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for code gunslinger to convert board

Let me first say that if this is in the wrong place then please feel free to move it to the appropriate category and accept my apologies.

I am the operator of a fairly busy phpbb2 board.

www.mcadforums.com

I have owned a license of VB for over a year now and have had next to no time to get it converted (I have a "real" business that I run most of the day).

I have successfully (in varying degrees) taken the old boards DB and converted it and got a sample VB board up and running on a local machine running WAMPS. However I have never gotten it to the point where I was happy.

I'd like to know if there is anyone out there who would want to do this for me (for a fee of course).

What needs to be done:
    1. The latest version of VB installed on the server (I can do this)
    2. The php2.0 DB needs to be exported (I can do this)
    3. IMPEX needs to be run on the old DB (this HAS to be done offline, at least on my host as it's pretty big)
    4. import the IMPEX into the new DB.
    5. Upload the DB to the host
    6. Create a "redirect old incoming links" script that works. I have attempted this in the past with some success but it still needs work.

I'm also open to any other things that you feel "should" be done to have a stable board.

Contact me via email or PM and let me know what you'd charge for this. I would like to stress that I'm going to be looking for someone with a good reputation on this or vbulletin.org. If you have very few posts then you should not bother to reply.

Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by sdotson; Sat 22 Dec '07, 6:06am.

Please note that it is against the rules to solicit paid services on these forums:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=42918

You can try posting in the 'Requests for Paid Services' forum at vbulletin.org for help with this.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

My apologies. You can remove this tread if you'd like. Thanks.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X