Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mysql error, "databasename.datastore" doesn't exist. wth?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mysql error, "databasename.datastore" doesn't exist. wth?

    Is this a server side problem? This same config file worked absolutely FINE about a week ago, now it keeps spitting out this error.

    Code:
    ImpEx Database errormysql error: Invalid SQL: SELECT data FROM datastore WHERE title = 'ImpExSession'
    
    mysql error: Table 'bcsportrucks_com&smf.datastore' doesn't exist
    
    mysql error number: 1146
    
    Date: Tuesday 04th of December 2007 11:25:08 PM
    Database: bcsportrucks_com&smf
    MySQL error: Table 'bcsportrucks_com&smf.datastore' doesn't exist

  • #2
    This error means that the information in ImpexConfig.php is incorrect or that the database does not contain any data. Check your ImpexConfig.php file and ensure that all the information is correct.
    Kerry-Anne :)

    Twitter Blog

    www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Kerry-Anne View Post
      This error means that the information in ImpexConfig.php is incorrect or that the database does not contain any data. Check your ImpexConfig.php file and ensure that all the information is correct.
      This is the exact same ImpexConfig.php file I used when I imported this same forum (I screwed the board up, long story) from SMF just last week. It worked absolutely fine the first time, now it's giving me this error.

      I also have 2 other forums I'm going to be importing from SMF that I also tried, and I also get the exact same error.

      They are hosted on the same server IIRC.

      Comment


      • #4
        That errror means that there is no 'datastore' table in the 'bcsportrucks_com&smf' database. My guess is that you have the target and source db info reversed.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

        Steve Machol Photography


        Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.


        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
          That errror means that there is no 'datastore' table in the 'bcsportrucks_com&smf' database. My guess is that you have the target and source db info reversed.
          Couldn't be. I just re-checked it, and it's fine. Keep in mind this is the exact same config file I used earlier to do the same site. I need to do it again because I ruined the vB install with vBPortal.

          Comment


          • #6
            Problem fixed. Something went wrong during the install of vBulletin. Datastore table was non-existent.

            Stupid am I !!!

            Reinstalled vB and it works mint now.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Nindia View Post
              Problem fixed. Something went wrong during the install of vBulletin. Datastore table was non-existent.

              Stupid am I !!!

              Reinstalled vB and it works mint now.
              Can you explain more? Me having this problem now

              Comment


              • #8
                maybe i should delete everything and start from first beginning.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Please don't post in multiple threads. If you have further questions then please start your own thread with all the relevant details. Thank you.
                  Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                  Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

                  Steve Machol Photography


                  Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.


                  Comment

                  widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X