Clear All

• Jerry
    replied
    Userid mapping :

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/impex_terminology

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    If there is a way it would be with custom coding which we can't support. You can try checking over at www.vbulletin.org.

Leave a comment:

• ChicagoCoin
    replied
    Thanks for the quick response.

I really like VBulletin and was hoping there was a way to get my PostNuke site integrated with a single login for the members.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    There is no option to do this. Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• ChicagoCoin
    started a topic Need UserId's to match

Need UserId's to match

Type of import: clean, but i have run Impex a few times
    Source board system and version: PNphpBB2 1.2i
    Target version: 3.6.8 Patch Level 1

Well, I've got some explaining to do,...this is a long story and I've spent a few days on several support forums trying to figure all of this stuff out.

I finally got everything set up perfectly on my new VBulletin forums after running several Imports from my PNphpBB2 forums but just ran into another problem. I'm running a PostNuke Site and to my delight i found a Postnuke vBulletin integration program that i really want to use but discovered that the UserId's for VBulletin and PostNuke (PNphpBB2's UserId's are the same) have to match and they are off.

I finally discovered what the problem is after reading this in the ImPex instructions and looking over the vb_user table:
    For instance a user will have a userid and a importuserid once they are imported. The userid is the vBulletin assigned userid and will be what ever is next in the line and available as per the database.
    My problem is that over a dozen Spammer Users have been deleted over the years from the source board, so the ID's don't match. I've read about Associating Users but there are over 2,500 of them and I'm not sure if that would associate them to their real PNphpbb2 UserId's. Sorry if this has been asked before, i tried searching about it.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X