Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry
    replied
    If the host performance is the case, then lower the per page amount and raise the page speed to 10 in your ImpExConfig.

Leave a comment:

• bfdzio
    replied
    Also, I did get it to transfer a good amount of posts...once. But it only got up to September, missed the last chunk of them. So yes, impex is setup. What do you think I should delete?

Leave a comment:

• bfdzio
    replied
    It begins to happen at the importing threads part. Basically anything that is more taxing than the other stuff.

I think this might be my host....It has happened before when just trying to open up a post on the SMF board. I think maybe their mySQL sucks? Should I call them?

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    Originally posted by bfdzio View Post
    Error is...well...it tries to download index.php.
    At what stage ?

Have you set impex up ?

Have you deleted all the system/ folders you don't need/or uploaded the one smf one ?

Leave a comment:

• bfdzio
    replied
    SMF 1.1.2 to the latest vBulletin.

I only have about 1500 threads and 10,000 posts.

Only 69 members.

Error is...well...it tries to download index.php.

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    Need some more details :

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=161907

Most likely too many items per page and PHP running out of memory.

Leave a comment:

• bfdzio
    started a topic SMF Import problems...

SMF Import problems...

Basically, I cannot get it done. Every time it starts to transfer something, it thinks for a bit, then a download index.php window pops up and I have to hit cancel, and retry...

Anyone experience this? I think it might have to do with my server...but I don't know how I can improve it?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X