phpBB3->vBulletin 3.6.8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phpBB3->vBulletin 3.6.8

I have vBulletin forum (about 22 000 post and 2 200 users) and i like importing phpBB3 beta5 (about 18 000 post and 1300 users) in my forum, but users not importing entirely. When i try again, SQL break down.

Clean vBulletin install importing work fine, but same ploblem when importing first clean vBulletin and then my forum.

Originally posted by Shadown View Post
    I have vBulletin forum (about 22 000 post and 2 200 users) and i like importing phpBB3 beta5 (about 18 000 post and 1300 users) in my forum, but users not importing entirely. When i try again, SQL break down.

Clean vBulletin install importing work fine, but same ploblem when importing first clean vBulletin and then my forum.
    ImpEx failing users because they don't have a valid email address isn't an error, it's perfectly valid.
    I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry View Post
      ImpEx failing users because they don't have a valid email address isn't an error, it's perfectly valid.
      No. I have older imported contents. I fix it and now work.

Comment

Yes, if you are doing multi imports you must finalise the previous imports.
        I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Hi,

Does impex work with the latest phpbb3 (phpbb3.0.0, Gold)?

Thanks
          If you would like to see a Mass PM feature in VB please vote for it here
          *Learn Hungarian*

Comment

I don't know if it has been updated yet, but if not then Jerry will update it. He will need access to the database of course.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

phpbb3 sux, welcome to vb guys
              security community

Comment

Originally posted by dtommy79 View Post
                Hi,

Does impex work with the latest phpbb3 (phpbb3.0.0, Gold)?

Thanks
                It seemed to work fine for me. I just did my first of many trial runs and all was successful. One thing that did plague me for about 8 hours until I opened my eyes . When you set up the ImpexConfig file make sure you put in the table prefix for the import from section. Otherwise you will get that the tables do not exist.

Originally posted by class101 View Post
                phpbb3 sux, welcome to vb guys
                Actually it does not. It is a great program for open source. I have never once heard a member there say that Vb sux. I myself am switching as I am in need of extra features that are not available there. Both have their own good qualities.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisdaman77 View Post
                  It seemed to work fine for me. I just did my first of many trial runs and all was successful. One thing that did plague me for about 8 hours until I opened my eyes . When you set up the ImpexConfig file make sure you put in the table prefix for the import from section. Otherwise you will get that the tables do not exist.
                  It should display the options for the table prefix at the bottom of the page when listing and checking the tables
                  I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X