Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restarting ImpEx

Hello

I've got a problem with restarting impex. At first run, when it asks for general settings such as source and target forum versions, i've chosen wrong source forum version, and later (at 3rd or 4th step) caused an error.

Now I want to restart ImpEx to chose right settings, but didn't found out how to do this.
    I tried /impex/help.php page but it caused nothing. Please tell me if I'm doing something wrong of if this is a bug.

Start by reuploading your impex files, if the help page still does not load we can run manual queries to restart if nessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
      Start by reuploading your impex files, if the help page still does not load we can run manual queries to restart if nessary.
      forget to write it
      i've already tried to reupload files - no changes

it doesn't even ask my customer's number - redirects right to chose-module-to-run page

PS: when talking about help page I mean that I tried all 4 links to delete old session but no one helped.

Comment

Originally posted by GabBeaR View Post
        PS: when talking about help page I mean that I tried all 4 links to delete old session but no one helped.
        Then you have most likely removed the import id's and broken the import.

I would restore the vBulletin backup from prior to the import and ensure that the target as well as the source details are in ImpExConfig.php and then re do the import.
        I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X